For Your Safety
Because we are concerned for your safety while you are a guest at Daviess Community Hospital, we ask that you help us maintain a safe environment by following the precautions below:
- Observe all signs posted throughout the hospital.
- Never hesitate to use the nurse call system for assistance. The signals are placed at your bedside and in the bathroom.
- Wear your robe and slippers whenever you are out of bed.
- No personal electrical appliances of any type may be used unless they are checked by the Hospital Maintenance Department.
- Fire and disaster drills are conducted periodically to prepare the staff for action in case an actual emergency should occur. In a real emergency, you will be moved to a place of maximum safety if necessary.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in Daviess Community Hospital.